Laptop With "Highly Sensitive" Trump Data, Clinton Email Probe Info Stolen From Secret Service Agent
They will get caught...and then blame everybody but themselves...
S&P Confirms That NJ Plan To Pay 50% Of Required Pension Contributions Is Bad; Maintains Negative Outlook
IMHO...Would you expect anything less from a Traitor?
– Gold Cup at Cheltenham – Most important event on horse racing calendar
– Gold Cup trophy contains 10 ounces of gold
– Today’s prize is worth over £9,000 in gold terms
– £600 million bets on horses, 220,000 pints of Guinness will be drunk, 9 tonnes of potato eaten
– Gold constantly and universally awarded as top prize
– Ultimate prize to award our heroes as early as 408 BC
– Humanity recognises it as very rare and very valuable
– Gold a great prize and a good bet but works best as hedge and a safe haven
– Better to take a ‘punt’ on gold than the horses
Child prostitution charges were filed on Thursday against an Oklahoma Republican state senator who was found with a teenage boy in a motel room.
During the arrest, Shortey attempted to convince police that he was just “hanging out with a friend”, but after seizing his smartphone, evidence was found of him texting children and offering them money in return for “sexual stuff”.
Cleveland County prosecutors charged 35-year-old Shortey with engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of church.
President Donald Trump has seen a significant gain in popularity according to the latest Morning Consult poll.
This Politico poll surveyed 1,983 voters and has a two percentage point margin of error.
The article states:
Public opinion of the new health care proposal is limited thus far, though the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll does show less fervent opposition to the bill than a SurveyMonkey poll of adult Americans released on Tuesday.
Former president was within minutes of judge during Honolulu trip
A ruling by a federal judge in Hawaii that blocked President Donald Trump’s travel ban was announced less than 48 hours after Barack Obama made a surprise visit to Honolulu, leading some to speculate that the former president may have schemed with the judge he originally appointed.