Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tivo and watch the complete interview...
Jim Rogers on GB
posted by Turd Ferguson at Along The Watchtower - 1 hour ago
So I'm working out this afternoon and I look up to see Jim Rogers giving a lengthy interview to Glenn Beck. My dear reader, I don't know what you think of Glenn beck and, frankly, I don't really care. Howe...




Watch this interview also...
The Handling of the Economic Crisis May Lead to Civil Unrest
George Washington
06/09/2011 - 16:50
I hope not ... But Bennie, Timmy, Bammy and the boyz keep pushing on the wrong strings ...
Bullard sees debt default as big global risk






Traders Are Dumping Stocks and Buying Gold and Silver
 
 
 
President Obama’s phony accounting on the auto industry bailout



Senators seek crackdown on "Bitcoin" currency.






Low Yields On Treasury Debt No Guarantee That Fiscal Crisis Won't Hit US



Oil Rises As OPEC Maintains Production Level



Stocks Fall As Fed Delivers Mixed Economic Outlook



Fed Survey:  Economy Falters in Several US Regions
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment